Personal Data Collected
Accessing, Amending, and Deleting your Data
You have the right to request information regarding the data we have on file for you and to request corrections or deletions of your personal information. Don’t hesitate to contact us at [email protected] for any inquiries or requests regarding your information.
Like most standard Web site servers, we use log files. This includes internet protocol (IP) addresses, browser type, internet service provider (ISP), referring/exit pages, platform type, date/time stamp, and several clicks to analyze trends administer the site, track user movement in the aggregate, and gather broad demographic information for aggregate use.
- Essential cookies: these cookies are vital to the provision of our Website.
- Functionality cookies: these cookies help us remember choices you have made while on our Website, remember your preferences, and personalize your Website experience.
- Analytics and performance cookies: these cookies help us collect statistical and analytical usage to help up analyze website usage.
- Social media cookies allow you to interact with content on specific social media platforms, such as “liking” our articles. Depending on your social media setting, the social media network will have a record of this and may display your name or identifier about this action.
- Advertising and targeted advertising cookies: these cookies track your browsing habits and location to provide you with advertising in line with your interests. Please see our “advertisers” section below for details.
If you wish to disable cookies, you may do so through your browser options. For more information on cookies and managing them, please see http://www.allaboutcookies.org/.
We use pixel tags, which are tiny graphic files that allow us and our trusted third-party partners to track your Website usage and collect usage data, including the number of pages you visit, the time you spend on each page, what you click on next, and other information about your Website visit.
- Google Ad Exchange: https://policies.google.com/privacy
- Google Ad Sense: https://policies.google.com/privacy
Links to Other Websites
This site contains links to other sites. Please be aware that we are not responsible for the privacy practices of such other sites. We encourage our users to be aware when they leave our site and to read the privacy statements of every Website that collects personally identifiable information. This privacy statement applies solely to information collected by this Website.
Purpose of Data Collection
We use the information we collect to:
- Administer our Website, including troubleshooting and statistical or data analysis;
- To improve our Website and enhance the user experience by ensuring you have access to personalized content in line with your interests;
- Analyze user use and optimize our services.
- Ensure that our Website remains secure and is not subject to hacking or fraud.
- Share information with our partners to provide targeted advertising and social media features.
Data Shared with Third Parties
We do not sell or rent your data to third parties. However, our partners, including ad partners, may collect data about your Website usage as disclosed herein. All such data will only be collected with your prior explicit consent. Please see our “advertisers” section above for details.
How your Data is Stored
All data collected through our Website is stored on servers located in the United States. Our servers are certified under the EU-US Privacy Shield. IP address and user agent string data from all visitors are stored in rotating log files on Amazon servers for up to 7 days. Our employees, agents, and partners are committed to keeping your data confidential. We have reviewed our partner’s privacy policies to ensure that they comply with similar policies to ensure your data security.
Our servers comply with ISO 27018, a code of practice that focuses on protecting personal data in the cloud. We comply with all reasonable precautions to ensure your data’s safety. Suppose we become aware of any data security breach, alteration, unauthorized access, or disclosure of personal data. In that case, we will take all reasonable precautions to protect your data and notify you as required by all applicable laws.
Accessing, Amending, and Deleting your Data
You have the right to request information regarding the data we have on file for you to request correction and/or deletions of your personal information. Please get in touch with us at [email protected]/.
This Website does not target people below the age of 16, by visiting this Website. You hereby warrant that you are 16 years of age or older or are visiting the Website under parental supervision.
Though we make every effort to preserve user privacy, we may need to disclose personal information when required by law where we have good faith that such action is necessary to comply with a current judicial proceeding, a court order, or legal process served on any of our sites.
Notification of Changes